#BabyBumpUp Free bump-up Campaign Terms & ConditionsWednesday 26 April 2017, by The Media Team
What is it?
Gumtree.com Limited, a company incorporated in England with its registered office at 5 New Street Square, EC4A 3TW, London, United Kingdom (“Gumtree”), is running a promotion (the “Promotion”).
Gumtree will offer all Registered Users of the Gumtree.com website, applications or tools (“Gumtree.com”) who comply with the present Terms & Conditions, a free “Bump Up” applied directly to such Registered User’s Gumtree ad on the Gumtree.com website, applications or tools for the Promotional Period, as defined below, subject to the restrictions mentioned in these Terms & Conditions.
All Gumtree ads are eligible for this Promotion.
The ‘Bump Up’ will be applied manually to the ad displayed on Gumtree.com for the duration of the Promotional Period. To obtain a free Bump Up on their ad, Registered Users must post an ad on Gumtree.com with #BabyBumpUp in the description and share (via links on Gumtree.com) with Gumtree’s Twitter page hosted at https://twitter.com/Gumtree using the hashtag #BabyBumpUp.
“Registered Users” are users who sign up for, or who have a standard Gumtree account during the Promotional Period.
Professional accounts are excluded from the Promotion.
Ads posted using professional tools, such as (but not limited to) API feeds, are excluded. Ads posted will only be eligible for this promotion if they were posted manually by the users on Gumtree.com.
To take part in this Promotion, the users must reside in the UK. Please refer to “What’s Excluded?” for more details.
When is it?
24/05/2017 from 16:00 to 01/06/17 16:00 local UK time (the “Promotional Period”).
- All ads posted manually by an eligible user on Gumtree.com during the Promotional Period.
- Only registered users who have a standard account [i.e. any account that is not a professional account], who reside in the UK, are aged 18 or older and who comply with the present Terms & Conditions are eligible.
- Users who have a professional account on Gumtree.com are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Ads which are, in Gumtree’s opinion, in a significantly wrong category do not benefit from the Promotion.
- All Features bought through professional or automated tools, such as (but not limited to) API feeds, are excluded from this promotion.
Gumtree reserves the rights to:
- suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in Gumtree’s opinion, make it necessary for it to do so;
- add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this Promotion;
- verify the eligibility of entrants;
- disqualify an entrant and any related entrant if Gumtree has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant (i) has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, and/or (ii) does not act in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or Gumtree’s rules and policies; and
The present Promotion is not cumulative with any other offer or promotion impacting the prices of the Bump Ups.
Any decision of Gumtree regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion are governed by English law.
Gumtree shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit Gumtree’s liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
Gumtree does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. Gumtree reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may effect entry to the Promotion.
Although Gumtree will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion (“Promotional Material”) is accurate, Gumtree is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Gumtree’s operation of the Promotion or the site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional Material.
Gumtree may use third parties to facilitate one or more elements of the Promotion and we may provide some of your personally identifiable information to them. These third party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit the use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced Gumtree related operation. See Gumtree’s Privacy Notice for further information.
Gumtree is the organiser of the Promotion.
Please visit Gumtree’s Support and Help Page for any query related to this Promotion or to your use of Gumtree.com.